Managing International PR and Marketing Communications Programs
This one-day workshop is designed for those people, both agency and in-house, who are
currently managing international campaigns or who are about to develop such programs.
Ideally, delegates should have had at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in public relations and
are now seeking to expand their experience on a broader platform.
The workshop, which is highly interactive and uses a variety of training techniques, will
cover the following areas:
• Start up strategies, including networks, resources, budgets and reporting
• Developing a program, including contingency planning and management of
• Communicating in the New Europe
• Dealing with the international media
• Culture, values and attitudes on the global scale
• Hurdling the language barrier
• Measuring your program results
• Working in Asia Pacific, USA and Latin America
• Case studies and examples
• Class assignments
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to develop their own international
programs and will have learnt some of the pitfalls and issues associated with operating in
a global market.
COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING AND CONSULTING FOR
BUSINESS ,EDUCATION AND NON PROFIT
ASC Training & Consulting